NCCC is looking for a Commercial Executive to start 1st February. Details below and on the NCCC website. Deadline for application: 19th January.
- Manage all sales and bookings of hospitality suites/tables. Seek new customers and maintain current client base.
- Oversee the booking and management and distribution of match-day tickets.
- Ensure corporate hospitality guests are in possession of pre match information, tickets and lanyards, are welcomed to the event, are in the correct areas and relevant staff are briefed on the corporate requirements.
- To follow up Corporate Hospitality contacts after events to ensure satisfaction and gain repeat bookings.
- Develop initiatives to grow the club season ticket holders in line with budgetary targets
- Manage all season ticket documentation and be in charge of launching season ticket and ticket sales including creative and literature in conjunction with the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Support Commercial Director with sponsor management, sourcing and delivery
- Undertake wider commercial responsibilities eg. selling advertising space, generating ideas for further commercial opportunities and workplace marketing
- To oversee an effective communication programme to our members and email databases on forthcoming events, match day information, working with the Marketing and Communications Manager
- Oversee the management and usage of the Indoor Cricket School lanes in conjunction with Northampton Recreational Cricket
- Ensure that match day activations are delivered – premiums, charity partners and interval entertainment
- Arrange accreditation passes for players, officials and office staff
- Ensure all ECB PMOA match obligations are met
- Point of contact for Anti-Corruption Officers, Cricket Liaison Officers, Sky and Media structures and international/away teams
- Management of all players/academy kit – ordering, branding, budget
- Manage Changing Room Attendant and Umpire requirements/requests
- Manage Board Members and their attendances at matches/match hosts
- Manage Board Room and its guests
- Input into the development and future of cricket, building relationships with surrounding cricket boards
- Assist with Former Players luncheons
Undertake any additional duties as required
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectation to Suzanne.email@example.com by Friday 19th January 2018.