TeamSport, the UK’s largest Indoor Karting operator, has opened its 21st venue, a £1 million go-kart track in Dunstable. It has brought back to life an industrial unit within the Woodside Industrial Estate, which has been empty for almost two years. Planning permission was granted in February 2017.
Motor enthusiasts and thrill seekers can expect a 500m multilevel circuit, hair raising bends, exhilarating long straights and jaw dropping ramps for up to 16 karters to race around at any one time.
Dominic Gaynor, Managing Director of TeamSport Karting said;
It’s a thriving town with so much to offer its’ residents and visitors, so it’s fantastic to now add the thrill of Indoor Karting to the list. Our range of race events and our excellent value karting offers will ensure karting is accessible to everyone looking for an adrenaline fuelled, fun day out.
TeamSport Karting Dunstable features:
- State of the art venue with free parking and full spectator area
- 500m multilevel circuit for up to 16 karters at one time.
- Professional race wear, full safety briefings and tuition.
- Year-round karting for all, with karts for racers as young as eight years old Licensed Fuel Bar for drinks and food
- Modern meeting facilities for corporate clients